ZHR is a manual chain hoist for loads from 500 up to 50,000kg. It is an ideal choice for construction and maintenance applications. They deliver smooth operation via friction-reducing rollers along with jam-proof chain guides. It features lightweight construction for easy mounting, and on the other side it offers high weight load limits. ZHR chain hoists are designed to offer exceptional durability. Each chain hoist features a roller bearing in the bottom block, allowing you to turn the load without turning the load chain. They also feature cast forge steel hooks and heavy-duty safety latches.
- Epoxy Painting (min. 50 µm).
- Machined chain sprocket and gears provide smoother, more efficient operation.
- High strength alloy steel load chain with corrosion-resistant galvanized.
- Galvanized hand chain.
- ZHR’s compact design offers safety together with reduced weight.
- Ideal for construction and maintenance applications.
- Steel casing solidly protects chain sprocket, gear-case and hand-wheel cover.
- Upper and lower alloy steel ISO hooks with safety latches.
- Delivered with CE certificate.
SURFACE TREATMENT DEFINITION
Aluminum Ceramic Coat: This treatment consists of applying a thin layer of Aluminum Ceramic Coat (3 µm) on the components to increase the hardness of the order of 30GPa (pressure of 3 tons per mm2).
The advantages of this ceramic surface treatment are:
- Reduction of the friction between the parts between them. Therefore, increasing the service life of the parts.
- A reduction of oxidation and corrosion.
- A surface hardness.
- Electrical isolation.
Aluminum Ceramic Coat and applying an additional polyester paint: This double treatment consists of depositing a layer of Pigmented polyester on the treatment ceramic in order to offer enhanced corrosion protection. It is ideal for working in navy atmosphere.
VHR EX is a spark-proof hand chain block for loads from 500 to 20,000kg. It is a compact, high-performance chain block that is also eye-pleasing. It is tested according to official standards. This hand chain block has a wide range of options available, and suitable for multiple purposes. Such as: VHR stainless steel lift/hand chain, VHR EX with short headroom trolley, VHR EX-ATEX HPR with short headroom trolley, VHR EX-ATEX HPN with normal headroom. It is suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas. It has additional bearings to support the load wheel and pinions.
- Torque limiter (overload limiter, adjusted to 125% to 180%).
- ATEX Making: Ex II 2GD c IIC T4 T+135 °C.
- Suitable for Zones 1&2 and 21 and 22 hazardous areas.
- Overload limiter is standard equipment.
- Stainless steel 316L hand chain.
- High-resistance RAL 9006 aluminum-type powder coating, 70 μ thick.
- Machined chain sprocket and gears provide smoother and more efficient operations.
- 3 meters standard lift. Hand chain is 0.5 meters less than lift chain. Non-standard lifts available.
- High strength grade 80 alloy steel load chain with galvanized finishing for corrosion resistance (comply with EN 818, safety factor 4).
- Galvanized hand chain made in Europe.
- VHR’s compact design offers safety together with reduced weight. Ideal for construction and maintenance applications.
- Steel casing solidly protects chain sprocket, gearcase and handwheel cover.
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat-treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points. Hooks and latches are assessed as per requirements of ISO.
- Weston type load brake mechanism.
- Delivered with CE certificate, and hook and chain certificate.